New Roots Coaching offers heart centered, down to earth support and guidance through divorce with grief, to transition with more ease, reduce stress, overwhelm, stay focused and healthy without burning out or going broke. An approach that keeps in mind the effects of the physical body/mind/spirit with solution focusing assists to view the difficult transition as an opportunity for clarity, healing, growth and transformation.
Engaging a divorce ~ life coach has the effect of being able to make better decisions, to have a neutral collaborative ‘thinking’ partner, a touchpoint to keep perspective and a lighthouse to align with your most important values. In turn, the impact ripples through better health, improving the impact on children, family, future relationships, career and the work place. In many aspects it also helps to reduce legal costs. Walking the path beside you also benefits to prevent burnout, loss of income and to have ample vitality to create a fresh new start and encouraging future.
“Endings are not meant to lose yourself or your soul. There is light when you rise above but it may appear very dark when going through it and the process is not meant to go through it alone. Like a new seed planted, it must go into some darkness before emerging again and as a new root.” Cherie
My name is Cherie Griffiths…we always start with a complimentary call, and discuss what stage you are at in the process, and how we may work together, through monthly packages, longer programs, or as a touchpoint when guidance is needed. If you answer YES to any of these questions, and would like to explore further, lets connect here
- Your marriage has ended, and you are unsure where to turn now. Your friends, family are wonderfully supportive but they may not be offering the best solutions…its time to seek an expert and you are unsure who to turn to first
- You have received divorce papers, need to see a mediator or lawyer and have no idea how to prepare.
- You are in shock, disbelief, unable to focus at work, career or home, worrying all the time. You can’t sleep either.
- Children, teens or young adult family members are involved and you are unsure how to communicate with them.
- You have no idea how your financial circumstances will support you, and its way to early to even contemplate this but your mind is racing ahead.
- You are on a roller coaster of emotions, and unable to get off, resorting to unhealthy habits
- You are not eating well, don’t feel like cooking, and living on fast food and too much coffee
- Only you can answer this, but you know you are using self sabotage, escape, non beneficial habits to cover up the heartbreak.
- You know there is a deeper meaning to all of this and yet it’s too difficult to think that far ahead. You just want all the pain and heartbreak to end.
- You are coping with parental alienation or narcissistic abuse and feeling isolated or depressed, and need support
To explore deeper level coaching packages please see the 3 Milestones and do reach out for any questions by clicking the above link.
- If you are in the process of separating or divorcing and sinking into a muddy downward spiral and can’t find your way out.
- If the separation or divorce papers been signed and you are longing to set new roots down, heal your heart and soul and ready to start a new journey.
- If you are at a stage where your transition through separation has settled, you have your roots set and what is most important in your transformation is to allow your personal growth to flourish and grow.
Eastern Townships, Quebec, Canada…feels like home again photo: Cherie Griffiths