Are you in the process of a difficult separation, divorcing or struggling to rebuild your life after divorce?
Are you feeling lost, discouraged and overpowered by the many life changing decisions and longing to find direction?
Is your health or quality of sleep suffering as a consequence of the ongoing overwhelm, stress and inability to focus?
My name is Cherie Griffiths. I support men and women in mid life through separation with a holistic approach to bring a sense of calm and mindful awareness through life changing decisions and actions at home and the workplace. This empowers solution focusing, resilience and optimizing health. Learn how I can help as a collaborative thinking partner, support and empowerment coach to guide you…keeping perspective, your inner wisdom and to take each step forward finding peace and freedom in a newly rooted life.
- Are you uncertain of how separation and divorcing coaching can support you?
- Are you facing an urgent concern and unsure who to turn to?
- Could you use a collaborative thinking partner that helps you stay calm and focused for the next step?
- Would a focused place to be heard, listened to and have a different perspective assist?
- Are you preparing for a legal appointment and not sure what to say or ask?
Coaching Packages from 30 day to 90 day are encouraged for longer term support and guidance to reduce stress, overwhelm and keep you focused through mindful decisions and actions.
- If you are in the process of separating or divorcing and sinking into a muddy downward spiral and can’t find your way out.
- If the separation or divorce papers been signed and you are longing to set new roots down, heal your heart and soul through starting a new journey.
- If you are at a stage where your transition through separation has settled, you have your roots set and what is most important in your transformation is to allow your personal growth to flourish and grow.
The decision to separate or having the decision made for you can create more than the emotional pain of detachment from a relationship. That emotional pain you are experiencing is similar to withdrawal of an addiction.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- a shock to the body
- overwhelming stress
- sleepless nights
- health issues
- regretful decisions and actions
- heartbreak years after the separation
- inability to focus at work or career
- loss of confidence
- a sense of doom
- unable to see light at the end of the tunnel
- a difficult ex spouse while co-parenting
- having to move
- overwhelming legal documents to file
- jitters preparing for legal appointments or a court appearance
- using your attorney to talk too much, or having your paperwork unprepared
If you fast forward your life 10 years down the road, and look back, would you have taken the same pathway and made the same life changing decisions? Support that is the most beneficial for your unique situation helps to know that you are doing your best and will have done your best.
Would you consider having a guide to help you focus with clarity while making those life changing decisions? What would be different if you aligned with your best self and keeping your core values in sight? How would you like your health to look and feel along the way?
If I gently ask you to feel what you are feeling in your chest and throat, is it heavy? Is it light? Are there any flutters in your belly? How are you sleeping? How focused are you at work/career or at home? Are you eating vibrantly? Do your emotions feel like a roller coaster or have you become numb?
You’ve probably answered; heavy, yes, not well at all, unable to concentrate, and no you do not have an appetite or energy to eat well. You may respond that you don’t know which emotion is going to show up next, and or no, you don’t feel anything anymore and are hiding behind a closed door and dealing with ‘it’ alone.
Ahhhh, take a deep breath and know there is light at the end of the tunnel even though it can get really dark in there in the meantime.
Support through separation and divorce transition offers more Hope, Inner Peace, and Clarity through the waves of uncertainty and the emotional roller coaster. Working holistically also offers the benefits of being able to…
- alleviate shock to the body
- calm the overwhelm
- making better decisions
- stay mindful and self aware of your actions
- have a better quality of sleep
- manage the many distractions at work – home
- align with your holistic health
- have support to change your environment or while moving
- prepare to be a credible client for a lawyer or a court hearing
- remain centered and grounded through emotional turmoil
- building confidence
- heal the heartbreak
- reclaim your boundaries
- personal growth
The journey of what may seem like a 1000 difficult miles starts with one step at a time, and to honour the stage of where you are. You do not need to travel through it alone. When I work with you, we work with the most important concerns, from the business side of separation to the long term journey of transformation. Each step is taken with an overview of the present and future. This helps to avoid making regretful decisions, and in the process to heal the embers of heartbreak while remaining healthy through the transition of separation.
New Roots Coaching offers a holistic framework that works with Solution Focused Coaching, holistic health, healing processes and templates to guide you through packages or single coaching sessions.
Yours in support, a guiding light through the transition of separation and divorce…
Home Again (photo Cherie Griffiths, Quebec Eastern Townships, Canada)